Through the Asset Management department, the company provides asset management support to operational renewable energy projects and proactively manages our client’s renewable energy assets by ensuring they operate effectively and efficiently. Green Cat Renewables now requires an enthusiastic Asset Management Team Member to join the team in Biggar.
- Liaison and communications with turbine maintenance providers, operators, landowners, Councils, power purchasers, high voltage electrical specialists and other stakeholders, to resolve day to day or ad-hoc issues as they arise.
- Act as intermediary between internal stakeholders to harness the best solutions for our clients.
- Portfolio Management – Technical and operational support for investment groups.
- Monitoring of daily site performance, appraisal of maintenance work and coordination of fault investigations.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of portfolio performance in accordance with established company templates
- Producing and presenting data from a variety of sources.
- Developing and maintaining data analysis spreadsheets.
- Submission of data in compliance with industry regulators.
- Coordination of shared inbox and AD HOC Operational Administrative tasks
For more information on this role and details on how to apply, please click here.