Green Cat Renewables now require an Engineering Project Manager to join the Engineering team in Edinburgh to manage the delivery of a range of renewable energy projects and to help continually develop the expanding client base.
- Management and responsibility for a variety of renewable energy projects.
- Preparation and/or review of technical design elements.
- Preparation of documentation and management procurement processes.
- Ensuring financial and technical targets are met in delivering projects.
- Effective management of, and reporting on, project risks.
- Facilitation of agreements and contract negotiation.
- Management and supervision of contractors carrying out services and construction on projects.
- Communication with external stakeholders (e.g., landowners, developers, community bodies, planning authorities, community relations, grid network operators).
- Identify and provide project tasks/details for tracking purposes.
- Update the project team/disciplines on scope, status, changes of the project and schedule/expectations and ensure effective communication with all project stakeholders.
- Management, detailed tracking and communication of project progress from a task, time, schedule, and cost perspective.
- Manage changes in project scopes, identifies solutions for potential issues and derive contingency plans as required, while engaging the appropriate resources.
- Identify change orders, generate necessary documentation and negotiate such change orders with the client.
- Internal communication with project team and ensuring all corporate policies and quality management systems are fully adhered to.
- Carrying out Business Development to identify opportunities for additional business opportunities with current and potential clients.
For more information on the role and for details on how to apply, please click here.