With a growing portfolio of projects within onshore wind, solar, hydro, battery storage and hydrogen across the UK, we are currently recruiting experienced, enthusiastic and talented Environmental Consultants, with experience across technical disciplines including Hydrology, Noise, Cultural Heritage and LVIA to join the Environmental and Planning team, based in Edinburgh. The successful candidates will be charged with supporting the management and delivery of a variety of renewable energy projects, providing leadership and mentoring to junior staff, while developing our business across the UK.
• Managing the delivery of renewable energy projects through all stages of the development process from initial feasibility to co-ordination of EIA and submission of planning applications.
• Assist the management team with business development, engaging with existing GCR clients and the development of their own network
• Provide technical leadership on one or more environmental specialisms.
• Preparation and Management of written technical reports to support EIA delivery.
• Leading consultation with local authorities, communities and statutory consultees.
• Preparation of tender documents and fee proposals.
For more information about this role and how to apply, click here.