The Technical Services team requires a Technical Consultant with hydro experience to join them in Edinburgh.
• Processing and analysing data from a variety of sources.
• Scenario modelling and project optimisation.
• Researching alternative renewable energy technologies.
• Researching grid management and energy storage opportunities.
• Reviewing available project information and challenging its content.
• Technically appraising the issues and risks to projects.
• Carrying out initial site visits to inform the desk-based technical appraisal.
• Assisting in the production of technical reports.
• Elements of civil and/or mechanical design may be required.
• Providing technical support to GCR staff across the company.
For more information about this role and how to apply, click here.