Effective management and monitoring of operational wind and solar energy projects, providing reassurance that your assets are maximising their potential.
It is inevitable that issues will arise with operational projects. Green Cat’s dedicated O&M team ensure issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
This service is tailored to client needs, offering a simple and effective means for the customer to manage their project, with minimal input on their part. It provides peace of mind that the development is operating to its full potential and they are getting maximum return on their investment.
The highly successful relationship we have built with manufacturers and suppliers means that we save our customers’ time and money in resolving problems.
Active monitoring of project data means problems are spotted at an early stage, and steps put in place to rectify these as soon as possible.
The service provides ongoing performance monitoring of operational sites including monthly performance reporting to investor requirements and facilitation to achieve Ofgem accreditation. Bookkeeping can be added if required.
The company currently manages twenty-seven projects including:
- Single sub-MW wind turbines;
- Portfolios of wind turbines spread across the UK on behalf of developer clients;
- Wind farms of up to 10MW capacity;
- 5MW solar parks;
- Roof top solar sites;
- Hybrid wind and solar sites.
A typical scope of services would include:
- Performance monitoring;
- Annual and ad-hoc site inspections;
- Monthly and quarterly Ofgem submissions;
- Monthly and annual reporting;
- Project management and troubleshooting as they arise;
- Planning condition monitoring, ensuring requirements are adhered to in a timely fashion.
A variety of platforms are used to monitor the sites, ranging from in-house tools to manufacturers’ own software and other third party systems.