We have successfully completed a variety of Due Diligence technical reviews. Projects have involved:
- locations across Great Britain and Northern Ireland;
- grid connections energised across all distribution scales, including transmission-scale projects;
- either a commercial or community focus;
- a range of capacities from portfolios of small-scale single-turbine wind projects to standalone multi-turbine multi-MW wind projects;
- new and refurbished wind turbines;
- solar projects from portfolios of roof-top installation to multi-MWp solar farms;
- hydro projects involving technologies such as the Pelton Wheel, Turgo Turbine, Axial Flow Turbine, Francis Turbine, Archimedean Screw, and Storage schemes.
Through such work Green Cat has developed close working relationships with the following: manufacturers (including EWT, Siemens, Nordex, and Enercon), banks (including Close Brothers, Clydesdale Bank, Triodos and Santander), solicitors, power distributors, Local Authorities, and various contractors. We take a proactive approach to working together with investors, advisors, developers and stakeholders to mitigate technical risks and enable financial close.
Scope items typically include:
- Energy Yield
- Technology Supply Contracts
- O&M Contracts
- Balance of Plant Contracts
- Site Conditions
- Grid Connection
- Ofgem Accreditation
- Site Visits and Inspections
Our role is completely tailored and depending on the requirements of the funder and/or developer, we can carry out technical due diligence on a specific issue or a comprehensive review of the whole project.