Client Engineer – Wind, Hydro, Solar, Hybrid
With our team of experienced engineers and technical staff, Green Cat Renewables can provide the full range of support services in the development, construction and delivery phase of renewable energy projects. The scope of work required is always tailored to each project and client. This is crucial in the current renewables climate of reduced subsidies and ensures an economical delivery of the project.
Our Engineering team is fully supported by Green Cat Contracting, Green Cat Geotechnical, Prelec electrical contractors, and our Technical and Environmental department who provide invaluable input and advice through all phases of the project development.
We have built up extensive experience working with planning authorities, public bodies, landowners, communities, private developers and investors. We have good working relationships with; statutory consultees including SEPA, SNH, WOSAS; highly specialist private consultants and contractors; wind turbine suppliers Enercon, Nordex, EWT, Senvion, Gamesa and Vensys; and hydro turbine suppliers such as Gilkes, Hydrohrom and Cink.
Our experience as Client Engineer includes:
- Civil and Electrical Design
- Management of Competitive Tendering
- Design and Management of Contracts
- Supervision of Works on site
- Planning Conditions Discharge
- Scope Tailored to clients requirements
- Over 40 technical staff
- Integrated Management System to ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 standard
- Grid management & DNOs
- Management of Turbine Supplier
- Financial Close
- H&S, CDM – Principal Designer