Green Cat Renewables requires an Electrical Engineer to join the Engineering Team in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Through the Engineering Department the company provides Client’s Engineer and Project Management services to clients developing renewable energy projects. This includes: civil and electrical design; procurement; project finance technical assistance; contract preparation, negotiation and management; site supervision; civil and electrical commissioning inspections; as well as complete project management.
- Undertake design work and design reviews by internal and external stakeholders.
- Active problem solving with various project stakeholders (Clients, Network Operators, technology suppliers’, contractors) to manage and mitigate renewable projects’ electrical elements.
- Providing electrical input (reviewing and approving) and managing Balance of Plant Contractors, ICP and Suppliers, including associated Agreements and Contracts.
- Preparation and review of electrical scopes of work and specifications for tendering.
- Review of electrical designs by contractors and EPCs.
- Providing electrical assistance to Project Managers in relation to electrical works (contracts, quality, programme, resourcing, budgeting).
- Electrical technical assistance across GCR’s departments.
For more Information on this or and for details on how to apply, please click here.