Through the Engineering Department, the company provides Engineering Consultancy and Project Management services to Clients. This includes planning condition discharge; civil and electrical design; hydrology and energy yield analysis; procurement; project finance technical assistance; contract preparation, negotiation and management; site supervision; civil, mechanical and electrical inspections; and other requirements relating to the design and construction of wind, hydro, solar, storage and hybrid projects.
Green Cat Renewables requires a Grid Specialist to join the Engineering team in either the Edinburgh or Glasgow office.
● Undertake the assessment of grid capacities on distribution and transmission networks for varying types of generation technologies
● Engage and liaise with stakeholders (Network Operators, OEMs) for pre-application meetings, and post-connection offer acceptance
● Evaluate project risks and establish mitigation strategies
● Build and maintain relationships with key industry stakeholder
● Undertake Power System analysis studies to demonstrate grid compliance for renewable energy projects
● Provide specialist knowledge where appropriate to assist Project Managers with contractual documentation
For more information on this role and details on how to apply, please click here.